The Saskatoon Community Clinic is a primary health care service provider. Its vision of healthy people in a healthy community is based upon the core values of:
- Collaboration – Our community’s health needs are best met by active collaboration between people, health care providers and partnering organizations.
- Accountability – As a publicly-funded organization we are accountable for the effective use of resources and we are committed to sustaining a strong co-operative for the future.
- Respect – All people are treated with respect and dignity.
- Engagement – People are engaged in decisions about our services and empowered to support their own health.
- Equity – A healthy, just and vibrant community is created when everyone’s health and social needs are met.
News & Events
Frequently Asked Questions
Before calling, click here to visit our FAQ section and find answers to some common questions we receive.
Foundation Feature Story
Supporting A Cause You Believe In
“Let’s pay it forward,” Dave Weary told his daughter Kathleen Weary as she sat by his hospital bed after he suffered a potentially catastrophic fall last summer. Neither knew what the future held for Dave health-wise, but in that moment they committed to each making a gift to the Saskatoon Community Clinic Foundation.
Weeks earlier, after being referred to a surgeon by his Community Clinic doctor, Dave had received a new hip. He was recovering well and was about to resume his volunteer driving for the Cancer Society when he tripped at home and broke a femur, leading to more months of pain and rehabilitation. Through the ordeal, though, Dave was adamant about the two of them “giving something back to the Clinic now, while [he] was still around, to say thanks for all the excellent care.”