The Saskatoon Community Clinic is a primary health care service provider. Its vision of healthy people in a healthy community is based upon the core values of:
- Collaboration – Our community’s health needs are best met by active collaboration between people, health care providers and partnering organizations.
- Accountability – As a publicly-funded organization we are accountable for the effective use of resources and we are committed to sustaining a strong co-operative for the future.
- Respect – All people are treated with respect and dignity.
- Engagement – People are engaged in decisions about our services and empowered to support their own health.
- Equity – A healthy, just and vibrant community is created when everyone’s health and social needs are met.
News & Events
Available at Downtown location only
Filling your prescriptions is fast and convenient with our online system. Click here to get started.
Frequently Asked Questions
Before calling, click here to visit our FAQ section and find answers to some common questions we receive.
Foundation Feature Story
Supporting A Cause You Believe In
“Let’s pay it forward,” Dave Weary told his daughter Kathleen Weary as she sat by his hospital bed after he suffered a potentially catastrophic fall last summer. Neither knew what the future held for Dave health-wise, but in that moment they committed to each making a gift to the Saskatoon Community Clinic Foundation.
Weeks earlier, after being referred to a surgeon by his Community Clinic doctor, Dave had received a new hip. He was recovering well and was about to resume his volunteer driving for the Cancer Society when he tripped at home and broke a femur, leading to more months of pain and rehabilitation. Through the ordeal, though, Dave was adamant about the two of them “giving something back to the Clinic now, while [he] was still around, to say thanks for all the excellent care.”