Help Us Grow A Healthy Community!
The Saskatoon Community Clinic Foundation Inc. is a registered charity that invests in new programming, equipment, therapies, research and resources that improve the quality of healthcare for Clinic patients and the community.
Your gift to the Foundation, large or small, ensures that you, your family, and others, continue to reap the benefits of innovative, patient centred primary healthcare delivery at the Saskatoon Community Clinic.
Click on the CanadaHelps logo to donate.
The Saskatoon Community Clinic Foundation Inc. is a registered charity and donations are tax-deductible. For more
information phone the Saskatoon Community Clinic at 306.652.0300 or email email@example.com
Types of Donations
- Single Donation. One time donations take many forms including:
- In memory or celebration of someone who touched your life, or thank your health professional by making a gift in his/her name
- A special event with the Foundation as the beneficiary like anniversaries or birthdays
- Just because you believe in the work of the Saskatoon Community Clinic!
- Monthly giving. Give to the Foundation using a monthly plan. You’ll find it convenient, easy on the pocketbook and simple to set up. Deciding to give monthly, such as through a pre-authorized monthly donation ensures much-needed continued support for our organization
- Planned giving. Planned giving is a deferred gift to the Foundation through your will, life insurance, or an RRSP or RRIF.
Your Donations at Work
Projects the Foundation has funded include:
- Westside Community Clinic New Building
- Haematology Analyzer
- Reception Renewal Renovation Project
- Postpartum Depression Support Group
- Prenatal Resources
- Fitness, Food, and Fun Program
- Good Food Box
- Parenting Circle
- Seniors Volunteer Program
- Community Diabetes Outreach Program
- Meger Transportation Fund
- Westside Emergency Fund
- Blood Pressure Machines
- Foot Care Program