The Saskatoon Community Clinic Pharmacy located at 455 Second Avenue North offers:
- Economical 100-day supply per fill for most medications.
- Convenient Refill ordering options (on-line, text, phone).
- Free City-wide Delivery.
- Compliance packaging – Manage multiple medications safely and easily.
- Transfer of existing refills – transferring Pharmacies is easy. We will call your Pharmacy to move over any existing refills.
- Free flu shots – available on a drop-in basis, no appointment is necessary.
- One-on-one medication reviews.
- Pharmacist-issued prescriptions for some drugs.
- Medication reconciliation when discharged from hospital.
- Smoking cessation assistance.
- Emergency contraception.
- and other Pharmacy related services.
You do not have to be a patient of a Saskatoon Community Clinic physician to use our Pharmacy. All are welcome. We can also transfer prescriptions for you from other Pharmacies.
If you have any questions, please call us at 306-664-4277.