The Saskatoon Community Clinic began providing services in 1962. Today it is one of the largest primary health care centres in Canada. Its founders played a pivotal and historic role in the development of medicare in Canada. Several historical accounts have been published of the role of Saskatchewan Community Clinics in this important event including:
455 – 2nd Avenue North
Saskatoon, SK S7K 2C2
1528 – 20th Street West
Saskatoon, SK S7M 0Z6
The Saskatoon Community Clinic respectfully acknowledges that we are situated on Treaty 6 territory and traditional lands of First Nations and Métis people.